1. Using a hand-held mixer, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda thoroughly.
3. Add dry goods mixtures gradually to wet ingredients, beating on medium speed until thoroughly combined. (If your mixture seems too dry/granulated, ditch the beaters and use your hands to massage butter into mixture to form soft dough.)
4. Refrigerate dough at least 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit. Remove dough from fridge and shape around unwrapped (duh) Kisses to form spheres.
6. Roll liberally in gold sprinkles.
7. Bake on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper approximately 10-12 minutes.
8. Consume while listening to Bruno Mars.